15-12-2013 : 0:00 - D.RCardiovascular diseases are the first causes of mortality in Algeria, affecting mainly elderly people, said Friday in Algiers President of the Algerian Society of Cardiology Mohamed Bouafia.
- Health care : Malaria out of epidemic risk
- Bank : BEA Make DZD 35.6 bln profit
- Health : 1st African Congress of Asthma, immunology opens in Algiers
- Health care : Rise of hypertension incidents
- Health care : Anri cancer plan picked as African model
- Health care : Telemedicine To improve medicale care in countryside
The ongoing newsRSS
- Conférence de presse du ministre sahraoui des Affaires etrangeres : “Le Maroc menace la sécurité et la stabilité des peuples de la région”
- Programme d’appui à la diversification de l’économie algérienne (DIVECO I) : Améliorer les performances économiques
- Coupe d’Algérie (1/8 de finale) USMAB 0 - MCA 3 : Le Mouloudia déroule
- Abdelmadjid Tebboune réunit les 48 DLEP : Accélérer la cadence - See more at: http://www.elmoudjahid.com/fr/actualites/38887#sthash.IkhgwAiV.dpuf
- 37e anniversaire de la proclamation de la RASD
- 4e congrès de l’Organisation de la femme arabe : Associer la femme arabe au développement durable
- Secteur des hydrocarbures : 50 ans de réalisations
- Hommage au chahid Aïssat Idir, au Forum de la MÉmoire d’El Moudjahid : Le père du syndicalisme algérien
- Belkacem Babaci, à l’occasion de la Journée Nationale de la Casbah : “Il faut sauver la médina”
- Sous-traitance automobile : Les rouages du partenariat
The import of pharmaceutical products will be "rigorously" controlled as from 2012 at ports and airports across the country so as to better regulate the market, said Monday here an official of the Ministry of Health, Population and Hospital Reform.
Health ministry launched an inquiry to know the reasons of the tension on antiretroviral products (AIDS treatment) in Oran region, the ministry’s pharmacy department said Saturday.
The Algerian Federation of blood donors (FADS) calls to donate blood to the entire population on the eve of the holy month of Ramadan.
A Cuban multidisciplinary medical team, staying in Algeria since January, has monitored more than 6,000 diabetics at four teaching hospitals including three in Algiers and Oran.
A committee of wise men, required by resident doctors in their platform of demands, was installed Monday in Algiers to consider the incentives of these practitioners to correctly perform their civil service and a possible rearrangement of this obligation.
Professor Abdennebi Benaissa Chief of neurosurgery department in Zmirli-Salim hospital, was honored Thursday in Algiers by the High Islamic Council (HCI), following his election as a member of the World Academy of Neurosurgery.
The use of generic drugs in Algeria is "constantly progressing" and covers over 30% of patients, sources from Saïdal Group, first pharmaceutical company in the country, said Monday.
More than 900 State-owned pharmacies located in 34 provinces will be henceforth managed by young graduates in pharmacy, Health Minister Djamel Ould Abbès announced Saturday in Algiers.
- Published in :
- Health care
Minister of Health, Population and Hospital Reform Djamel Ould Abbes pleaded for "better involvement," of British pharmaceutical companies in Algeria through partnership with Algerian private and public sector.
- Published in :
- Djamel Ould Abbes
Minister of Healthy, Population and Hospital Reform Djamel Ould Abbes and his Emirates' counterpart, Hassan Hanif, agreed Tuesday in Abu Dhabi on developing an action programme to step up bilateral cooperation in the health field.
- Published in :